Application Instructions - Multi-Trans
For Hard Surfaces
- Set the temperature of the transfer press to 200°C / 390°F.
- Place the substrate on the lower plate.
- Place the transfer paper on the substrate and cover both with the a silicone pad with 5mm thickness.
- Place the sensor of the digital thermometer between the transfer paper and the substrate. (Relevant is the temperature on the surface of the substrate which is shown through the digital thermometer. The printing time depends on the size (mass) of the substrate.)
- Open the transfer press when the below mentioned temperature is achieved and peel off the transfer paper as indicated below.
- ATTENTION: At this point, the material is very hot. Take precautions when moving it.
- Preheat your mug press before use.
- Position & fix the printed image to the mug using a heat resistant tape.
- Put the mug in the press.
- Press by using the settings below.
- IMPORTANT: The timer of the mug press should not start until the mug has reached the set temperature. If your press does not do this automatically, increase the press time to 4 minutes!
- Cool the mug down by dipping into cold water. Make sure the transfer media is soft before peeling.
- ATTENTION: At this point, the mug is very hot. Take precautions when moving the mug.
Really helpful in diagnosing some printer issues. Thank you!
Problem free purchase and delivery. 'Smooth Operator'!!
Exactly what I needed for my project. Fast shipping and well packed.
Item as described and posted out quickly 😊
Bought as a Christmas present. Looks fab. Arrived really quickly too.
Great item! Recommend this seller.
Phill was super helpful with my order, it arrived promptly and was exactly what I needed! Will definitely be using his service again.
Phill was so helpful with my order, and the transfers are excellent quality and exactly what I wanted. I will be ordering again.
I love my 1972 t-shirt! Despite being exceptionally busy, Phill prioritised my order and maintained friendly, efficient contact throughout. Thanks!
Lovely item. It's a christmas present but I'm sure my father in law will love it
Rapid turn around, quality product and great price.
Will definitely use again.
Bought as a present for my Dad's birthday and he loves it!
Great quality and amazing customer service! Very pleased with my purchase and will use again!
Ordered a variety of waterslide decals on a single A4 page for my guitar headstock from a transparent PNG.
Print quality is great and went straight on after being cut down.
Good service. Fast delivery.
Matched the description and was exactly as expected